My Reasons helps you build better habits by using your own visual reminders of why you want to be a better you. Your Photos + Your Words = Your Reasons. From working on that novel youve always wanted to write to eating healthier, it helps you stay motivated by keeping you focused on Your Reasons while tracking your progress.
Add photos and text that are meaningful to you to each habit that My Reasons turns into elegant animations you can view whenever you need encouragement to stay the course.
Check off your habits as you complete them each day and use My Reasons to monitor your progress. My Reasons will also show you your current completion streak for each habit.
My Reasons is also available for Mac and Apple TV and you can sync your habit information via iCloud, so it is always available wherever you are.
• Setup reminders to notify you of specific habits and/or to update your habits for the day.
• The calendar view lets you monitor your progress over time.
• View your current streak for each habit.
• Supports multiple habits.
• Flexible scheduling allows you to pick the days of the week and timeframe you want to work on each habit.
• Each habit can have multiple photos and text reasons.
• Animations of your reasons to make or break a habit are available.
• The "Today" extension puts your reasons in the Today View.
• Apple Watch support.
• Toggle which photos will or will not appear in the Today View or on the Apple Watch.
• Support for Slide Over on iPad and Split View on iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro.
• Keep My Reasons in sync across multiple devices with iCloud.
• Also available for Mac and Apple TV.
"Best New App" - Apple App Store 2015
"I really benefit from starting my day with reviewing my habits and reasons - thank you!” - Paul S., customer
If our app meets your needs please consider leaving a review and telling others. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have no way to reply to reviews and appreciate your feedback.